Fun on the Farm
Guests need not venture far to discover all the amenities that await. Four miles of hiking trails entice you to explore, filling your senses with the sights and sounds of nature. Enjoy a lighthearted introduction to the animals and watch as they provide continuous amusement throughout the day.
- Enjoy a tour with one of our friendly staff and explore the wonder of this beautiful farm.
- With a fresh brewed cup of coffee in hand, spend a relaxing morning being introduced to our horses after watching the sun rise over the mountains.
- Hike on the 4 miles of trails on the mountain and enjoy the spectacular views of the valley from the high point vistas on the farm.
- In winter months, use the hiking trails for wonderful cross country skiing.
- Fly-fish for native trout in beautiful Knapps Creek which meanders through the heart of the farm. (Catch and release only.)
- Experience the challenge of competition over a friendly game of horseshoes, badminton, chess or checkers.
- Enjoy a basket picnic to one of our beautiful grassy knolls rising 600 feet over the farm to afford magnificent views of the valley below.
- In the mountain morning mists and evening haze, behind the Inn, enjoy a meditative stroll through the Labyrinth and take time out for quiet reflection while experiencing the beauty and magnificence of the surroundings.